Welcome to INTERIM!
A Charity that sets out to empower adults, young people and children through psychotherapy.
Individuals come to us both for access to affordable therapy as clients, and to help them become therapists themselves. Therapy - both giving and receiving it - performs a valuable personal and social role, but the cost is too often prohibitive.
INTERIM aims to offer financial and pastoral support for those moving into the therapeutic sphere, providing:
- low-cost individual psychotherapy and counselling
- therapeutic and specialist group work
- scholarships and grants for education and training in psychotherapy and counselling
- clinical supervision for therapists in training
- consultancy support
- continuing professional development
- research into a range of related areas
People of any age can apply for scholarships and grants to train in Counselling and Psychotherapy or in another related area, or to further their professional development. Please download an application form.
Counselling and Psychotherapy are umbrella terms for a range of talking therapies. We offer low-cost and therefore very accessible counselling and psychotherapy packages to facilitate healing and recovery.
We carry out research in many areas from child/adult education to a growing 'younger' older age, to mental illness. Our findings are shared to raise public awareness and promote a healthy, more informed society. Please contact us.